New Patient Information
Relationships are the core of our practice. We are dedicated to creating a lifetime of dental health for you as a member of our patient family. Taking the time to get to know you and your individual needs and using the latest in high-tech dental treatment allows us to help you take control of your oral health future. Whether your goals are health-driven, esthetically-driven or longevity-driven, they will affect the path your care will take.
Our desire is that each patient is able to make informed decisions and be a partner in their treatment process. Being certain that we do what is in each person’s best interest guides every treatment recommendation.
To better understand you as a person and a patient, we want to know what is happening now that is different from the past. Below are examples of reasons people contact us.
- I would like an esthetic consultation because I don’t feel confident about my smile.
- I’m tired of going from crisis to crisis and would like to be more preventative.
- I’m looking to schedule a regular cleaning appointment.
- I have had jaw pain for a couple of months now. I can’t open my mouth very wide and my bite feels off.
- I’m interested in straightening my teeth with Invisalign and would like to schedule a consultation.
- I would like a consultation to hear about my options on fixing a chipped tooth.
- I heard that you specialize in appliances to treat snoring and sleep apnea.
Regardless of your situation, we hope to learn more about you and what your short and long-term goals are with your oral health. Once we understand what prompted you to contact us, we can begin examining your smile, and learning your dental history.
Contact us today to schedule your initial comprehensive exam…we look forward to meeting you and helping you get healthier!
If you’re a new patient with our practice, please download and print the attached forms before your first visit.
Download New Patient Forms
Our office accepts the following forms of payment:
- Amex, Discover, Mastercard and Visa
- Care Credit
We can also work with your dental insurance provider. Our staff will work to maximize your benefits.
To help make comprehensive dental care more obtainable, we work with CareCredit, a third-party financing company. Our partnership with CareCredit can help you receive the treatments you need when you need them.