Cosmetic Dental Bonding – Skokie, IL
A Simple Way to Improve Your Smile
Everyone has different needs when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. While some patients are looking to make multiple changes to their grins, others may only have one or two corrections in mind. Cosmetic dental bonding can be an excellent option in this type of situation; the procedure can be completed relatively quickly, and it can hide all kinds of imperfections. If there are any aesthetic flaws in your smile that have been bothering you, call us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Weiss or Dr. Fulreader to find out whether cosmetic dental bonding could help.
Why Choose Weiss Dental Arts for Cosmetic Dental Bonding?
- Natural-Looking Bonding Material
- Reliable, Dedicated Dental Team
- Practice That Puts Comfort First
What Is Cosmetic Dental Bonding?
Cosmetic dental bonding is a relatively simple procedure that could nevertheless end up making a big difference for your smile. For this procedure, we use a special tooth-colored composite resin; this material is often used for fillings, but it can have cosmetic applications as well.
During your cosmetic dental bonding treatment, composite resin will be applied to specific areas of your teeth. The resin will be shade-matched to blend in with your enamel, allowing us to make natural-looking changes to your grin.
Some of the flaws that can be addressed with cosmetic dental bonding include:
- Small chips or cracks on your teeth.
- Stains and discolored spots on your enamel.
- Small gaps in your smile.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Cosmetic Dental Bonding?
Cosmetic dental bonding may not be the best fit for you if you’re trying to transform your entire smile. On the other hand, it’s often a great solution for dealing with relatively minor cosmetic issues. On top of that, it can be completed in less time than other cosmetic treatments, and it can be an easy way to enhance your grin.
You can schedule a consultation at our office to find out whether cosmetic dental bonding is right for you. After examining your smile and considering the kind of changes you want to make, we can help you determine what type of cosmetic treatment you should pursue. We’ll also be able to check whether your smile is healthy enough for the cosmetic dental bonding procedure.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dental Bonding
If you ask a dental expert what makes cosmetic dental bonding worthwhile, chances are that they’ll mention the following advantages:
- The procedure usually only takes a single visit.
- While the treatment is simple, the results can last for years as long as you take care of your smile.
- The procedure is pain-free, and there’s no recovery period needed.
- Compared to other cosmetic dental treatments, cosmetic dental bonding is very cost-effective.
- There are many kinds of flaws that cosmetic dental bonding can correct, making it a viable choice for a wide variety of patients.
Are you ready to use cosmetic dental bonding to achieve a better smile? Feel free to call our office to learn more about the procedure.